Lormac offer a wide range of low density polyethylene film products.
Polyethylene (PE) categories
Our PE is divided into six broad categories:-
- Standard LDPE, which meets all possible regulatory compliance in the world. Used mainly for tablets and final products.
- Anti-Static LDPE, which meets EU and FDA food packaging regulations as well as EU and US Pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Lormac Super Strength Anti-Static LDPE, which meets the EU and FDA food packaging regulations as well as US Pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Permanent Anti-Static LDPE, which meets the EU and FDA food packaging regulations.
- Conductive LDPE used mainly in the Electronics, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry where a food grade material is not required and where maximum conductivity is necessary.
- Barrier Foil with internal contact surface being Lormac approved LDPE, used mainly where regulatory compliance is required and product is sensitive to Moisture / Oxygen. Vapour and Oxygen transmission rates are reduced whilst still maintaining product contact approval.